Sunday, December 23, 2012

#thugxwife

Instagram has re-created photo sharing and connected me to people around the world - something social networks like Facebook have never been able to do for me.

There is one specific user that I would love to share with you all. She isn't my role model, she isn't really a lot like me, but I admire her like crazy. THUGXWIFE has the most intense 'I don't give a fuck' attitude, her personality is expressed through every single one of her pictures and for all you tatt lovers - her skin is covered in the most beautiful and badass tattoos. 

If you want something to rip your mind back down to earth every once in a while, you should definitely follow her - instagram, tumblr, whatever - get on it!

These are some of her ridiculously awesome shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment